Monday, April 4, 2011

Journal Entry 13: Movie Posters

Narnia poster. inside Walmart. Narnia uses a mystical old fashioned font. I think it works well the the theme. I have never really paid attention to fantasy type design before but it has some good things in it. I like the huge sweep from the R I would not think to do something like that. 

Pirates of the Caribbean poster. My Living room. I really like this poster. (I guess thats why its in my living room.) I mostly like it because the images and the way they are put together. It all kind of mixes together to make one great image. I really like the type too. The curvy serifs look nice. 

Tron Poster. Walmart. The font for the Tron logo is really nice. It fits the theme well The t making up half of the R works well. Overall this poster gives me a good Idea of what the movies is about

No comments:

Post a Comment