Monday, April 4, 2011

Journal Entry 10: VC books

Fundamentals of Graphic Design Book. Found in my apartment. I picked this because I was looking at the cover of these books and decided it would be interesting to discuss. The first thing I notice on this book is the huge F. A picture of pages from a book is used for texture in the background. I don't really like it. 

Graphic design solutions. found in my apartment. Another large letter on the cover. The book uses a simple black and white color scheme but it is effective as a cover. I like this better than the fundamentals cover. I also like how the type is arranged in the bottom right. 

Typography book. Found in my apartment. Another large letter... maybe I should try it sometime. This cover uses bright colors with the yellow and red. I still think my favorite is the graphic design solutions book.

No comments:

Post a Comment