Monday, April 4, 2011

Journal Entry 11: Movie covers

Avatar cover. My apartment. I picked this because I am not too happy with them using Papyrus. this might be my least favorite font. Maybe because I see it about ten times a day on signs around Flagstaff. Papyrus is supposed to be an ancient Egyptian type of font. It wouldn't care about it as much if I didn't see it everyday. 

Fellowship of the Ring. My apartment. I like the lord of the rings design. I like the font they used. The texture in the background is nice and fits the theme of the series. 

Twilight eclipse. my apartment. I actually like the type used in this cover. The pointy P and the lines through is work well with the theme of the movie/book. The letters look like they are covering up the sun like an eclipse would I never noticed this until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment